- Naked Barbies (I am sure you have some of these laying around)
- Packing tape
- Plastic wrap
- Sandwich bags
- White spray paint (The Rustoleum is my favorite brand to use)
- Tarp or newspaper
- Fingernail polish remover
2. Next, cover the top of the body/head with a sandwich bag and use packing tape to seal it on like this:
3. Next use packing tape to cover the tops of the legs. Wrap it around each leg tightly. You will probably need to a couple of pieces of packing tape to get good coverage.
4. After taping the legs, used plastic wrap to cover the bottom of the legs and keep them spray paint free.
5. Next, lay out your tarp outside and shake your white spray paint can thoroughly according to instructions.
6. Lay the Barbies on the tarp and begin to spray several light coats of spray paint.Be sure to let them dry in between coats. Once you have the front dry, flip the Barbies over and spray the other side.
7. Once the spray paint is completely dry, remove tape, plastic wrap and sandwich bags. You can remove any excess paint (that got somewhere you don’t want it) with a Q-Tip and fingernail polish remover.
8. Enjoy the blessing of finally having Modest Barbies!!!!