Lessons from Mary, the Mother of Jesus
Bible Stories Today, Episode 5
There are several lessons we can learn from the example of Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ. In this Bible video, I share these tips from Luke chapter 1 where we learn:
1. We are not the only ones to feel troubled;
2. God calls ordinary people to do extraordinary things;
3. Asking questions is okay;
4. Have faith and submit to the will of the Lord; and
5. God doesn’t leave us alone and often sends a second witness.
I am thankful for the example of Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ. She was an amazing woman that showed incredible faith! I hope I can emulate her characteristics into my life and be a better person.