6 Biblical Tips for Setting Goals
Check out my journaled picture of FEAR blocking my path and enjoy the 6 Tips on Goal Setting found in the Bible in this week’s Bible Stories Today.
Here are the 6 things we learn from Caleb in the Old Testament about Goal setting:
1. Courageously list your opportunities
2. Take time to study your options
3. Report to God and an accountability partner
4. Don’t let the majority’s fear rule you.
5. Choose Faith–I can do hard things with God
6. Give me this mountain
Find the FREE My Inspired Resolution at https://tamarakanderson.com/offer/